Corden EPS Radon (Rn) Barrier
Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas formed by the breakdown of uranium and radium. CORDEN EPS Radon Gas Barrier/Membrane is a monolithic, high quality, LDPE blown film membrane with high puncture and tear resistance.
The product is used as part of a full radon gas protection system and will meet all current legislation – BR211. The membrane is also suitable for use as a damp proof membrane. CORDEN EPS Radon Barrier/Membrane prevents the transmission of harmful gases. Due to the nature of its construction, the membrane overcomes problems associated with membranes manufactured from post-consumer recycled waste.
- Suitable for use on sites contaminated with higher concentrations of Radon.
- 4 metre wide centre-fold membrane
- Premium DPM/vapour barrier
- Extremely tough with excellent resistance to tear and puncture.
- Compatible with vented systems
- Conforms to the requirements of BR211