Corden EPS 2000
- A low permeability, highly robust, monolithic, thermoplastic LDPE membrane for use as a radon, carbon dioxide and methane barrier for NHBC Amber 1 situations.
- Corden EPS 2000 prevents the transmission of harmful gases. Due to the nature of its construction; the membrane overcomes problems associated with membranes manufactured from post-consumer recycled waste.
- Corden EPS 2000 also acts as a damp proof membrane and can be heat welded.
- Corden EPS 2000 fully complies with the recommendations of the Building Research Establishment Document: 414 and with the requirements NHBC Guidance on methane and carbon dioxide report issue 20 for Amber 1 sites.
- Suitable for use on sites contaminated with higher concentrations of Radon.
- 4 metre wide centre-fold membrane
- Premium DPM/vapour barrier
- Extremely tough with excellent resistance to tear and puncture.
- Compatible with vented systems
- Conforms to the requirements of BR211